Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TESTIMONIES



Henri Thomas:
He was performed well his examination after gets 85% of the exams while previously he was got 56% of the same exams"Am happy to say that Shinyanga Maarifa centre helpme on my study especially on of the subject which was tuff to me (Anatomy)am now performing well from56%to 85% marks,I encouraged other student to use the opportunity we have at Maarifa Centre by using the Books available for the Health at Maarifa Centre".   


Costantine Weja: 
Thanks ALIN for establishment of Maarifa centre to the community and I thanks Mr Andrew Chibwana a Forester from NAFRAC as well as Innocent Minja (Field Officer) for the support since i was there for knowledge sharing on Nursery tree seed line am now starting with 1500seed of different categories of trees and my target is 5000 seed at the end of next year(2013).My request again to Maarifa centre to help me on marketing so that i can sell my trees.I encourage other farmers to use the centre for gaining knowledge as well as-advise from exterssion workers from NAFRAC as well as Maarifa centre.    


Rev:Joseph Samwel Seni:
The skills i get from Maarifa centre have change my life due to the fact that previously i had a pastures problems whick make me to move with my cattle 10 kilomethers from my home place for finding pastures but currently i have enough pastures for my cattle and sometimes i sell for other farmers who have the problems which had improved my livelihood by giving me money..Through Maarifa centre am Improved my livelihood through Sustainable Pastures.
Rev Joseph Samwel Seni

No comments:

Post a Comment